maanantai 11. lokakuuta 2010

The taller you are the harder you fall

I had such a nice weekend, even though internet hasn't been working properly lately (once a fucking again). On Friday we skipped one lesson and ate pizza, baguette and croissants in the grass area thingy near our school, the weather was perfect and we did some shopping afterwards (mid-season sales!).

On Saturday we visited a small island near our place, called l'Île Barbe and I got some pretty sweet shots from there that I'm gonna show you here as well. After that we were hanging at Guillotière river bank (the usual) and after that went to one of those boats that are kind of nightclubs. The night was so nice I had such a nice time. It's weird how many guys just come to talk to you because you're blonde, meh.

Yesterday I didn't really do anything, which was nice for a change. Today we skipped school and later today I'm going to go see You Me at Six and Kids In Glass Houses, should be fun. And we're maybe going to Cosmopolitan afterwards (beer for 1€ lol).

Anyway, let's go back to last Wednesday. As I might have mentioned here, Wednesday was the day of Julian Perretta's showcase at Fnac (a really big record, book etc store).

I couldn't believe it how many people actually showed up and we were so late as usual. You might see me in the line way back there (the only blonde in the crowd so funny). Well, the place the showcase took place in was so small that we didn't get in :( I was third on the line that didn't make it.

Well at least I got to see him and got his autograph (yours truly, fangirl_89).


We were just sitting there and drooling because he was so cute :D And I loved his British accent but that of course goes without saying.

(Some random picture I took from the balcony of the Polish girls' apartment in their housewarming party. I really enjoyed the view.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti