lauantai 23. lokakuuta 2010

I'll be there just to watch you fall

Hello everybody! We started our fall break here today and so far we haven't done anything. Two of my roommates are travelling around Europe but I'm stuck here because of financial problems (as in not enough money to travel). But I'm not complaining, there are some pretty sweet shows to go to next week and Lyon is never boring :) I'm also planning a trip to Germany and Italy for next month, I hope it'll happen!

Yesterday we started the vacation with what was supposed to be a girls night but turned into one with the boys, hehe. We ate tortillas, drank some tequila and just talked and chilled. Lovely

Here are some older pictures that I haven't posted here yet.

One day a few weeks ago at Pimkie's. I don't know why I always have to take those mirror pics, so lame :D Anyway, I really liked that day's outfit.

I really want a black-white-grey checkered shirt. No exceptionally nice one has come around yet though. Waiting for the perfect one *fingers crossed*.

And here's some shopping that I've done during the past few weeks. Nothing too much because I don't wanna spend all my money on shopping. These all are just pretty much what my closet was lacking.

A black knitted circle scarf from H&M. I really needed something warm around my neck, it's getting cold here! I was just so pissed off at myself when I realized (at home, too late) that this is partially made from acryl that I really hate because it starts to look awful so soon. I should have known better!

This is also something I really wanted to have in my closet, a white shirt that is slightly transparent. Looks really nice with a simple black top under it matched with black or gray jeans. Now all I need for this is a narrow brown leather belt but where to start looking for one...


I also needed a basic black long-sleeved shirt. The ruffled sleeves are just a bonus ;)

I also needed some new leggings that could be worn with almost anything and these were perfect for that cause.

Well, a girl can never have too many necklaces, right? ;)

These all I found from Mim's and couldn't resist because they had mid-season sale as well and it's funny how all these clothes match together so well. Both the dress and the striped bolero cost only 7€ each.

The golden elephant pendant cost 7€ as well and I just had to get it because I love elephants and it was so cute!

I also found nice basic shoes from Mim's and they cost only 9€. I really needed shoes like this.

I was bored the other night and took some random pictures. This one goes for my dear Taru who wanted to see pictures of normal food that she can't get haha :D This is my typical snack in the evening. The bread is the only thing closest to Finnish bread that you can find here. The yoghurt is divine, there's no such a thing like this in Finland, I'm going to miss that! Vegetables and fruits are nice here so I try to eat them as much as possible. Kiwi is my new favourite.

Oh and the wine.. Well that's what they drink in France! Not a part of my usual evening snack though, believe it or not.

Things are getting back to normal here In The France. I hope the trains, metros and buses start running normally soon. Waiting for the next strike then!

Enjoy your fall break those of you who have it now!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti