tiistai 11. tammikuuta 2011

Vulture on my shoulder

Okay here's some update because I still haven't gotten around to blog about the last couple of weeks in THE France. So I made a couple of videos, enjoy. Now that I'm back in Finland, I'm blogging on Sweet Vanity.

Badventures Part 1



At some point in France we decided to start filming a video diary of our trip and someone decided to call it Badventures. So here's the part 1 from September. There are 3 more parts coming up.

This one's for you!



I couldn't resist making a video of this clip my friends had shot when I wasn't at home. The original song was Running Man by Don Johnson Big Band (of course!) and I added this song in the video instead. It's funny how it matches the video, even though the clip itself is unedited.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti