maanantai 30. elokuuta 2010

Lyon, j'arrive!

Hours to go: 9,5!

I'm no longer counting the days but the hours. So weird and I'm not really sure if jumping on my suitcase would be in order. I've packed too much stuff, as always. But better safe than sorry!

I've spent my last day in Finland by packing, cleaning, swearing and meeting some friends.

This is what I wore today and I'm also going to wear the same outfit tomorrow because of my sudden lack of inspiration. Or maybe I have it too much because this ensemble looks really good to my eye and brings something new to my style. What do you think?

The vest is my mom's old and it was too big and baggy for me so I took it in a bit. I'm also wearing a self-customized polka dot bow brooch (I made it from a hair accessory of some kind), pearls are from KappAhl, the watch from Seppälä, the striped shirt from H&M and I'm wearing also my favourite black Cheap Monday jeans. I sewed them a bit today as well, I like my skinny jeans skinny! :)

So lots of self-customized clothing items today, very nice change for my eternal supply of H&M stuff. And refreshingly frenchy too!

I also got a Coca-Cola t-shirt in mail today. I collected it a couple of weeks ago. Sadly I don't have any time to sew it so it has to be left in Finland. I used to have almost the same kind of a Coke shirt but it seems to be lost now. Well, this looks better anyway!

I should get some sleep now, my dad will pick me up in less than 8 hours to take me to the airport and I still have to finish my packing and do the dishes.

Heikki the guinea pig was picked up by my dad this morning and I already miss him a whole lot! The photo is taken by my dear friend Sarkku. You can read about our pet meeting on Sweet Vanity :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti