sunnuntai 29. elokuuta 2010

Happily ever fucking after

Days to go: 1

I'm going crazy any minute now. I still haven't packed or cleaned or taken out the trash or... could someone just please come and pack for me?

I still have to find some time tomorrow to buy all the rest of the needed things but here's what I purchased today:

It was about time I dyed my hair (roots) and I bought Live Color XXL Absolute Platinum, because I really like these Live colors and they already had the perfect shade I'm going for when I come back from France! I'm so stoked. New heat defence spray, shampoo and conditioner were needed too and these Tresemmé products have been proven good so I got them without thinking much.

I also needed a new dry shampoo and I got the one from Klippoteket. I haven't used this before but it's said to be good so I bought it.

I also found some time to go out for a coffee with my friends and this is what I wore. I found the lace layered top from my closet today (I turned it upside down to be better able to find the right clothes for France) that I haven't used before and I matched it with Cheap Monday jeans and a diamond necklace from JC.

This is what I've managed to pack so far :D Tomorrow is going to be one busy day, I'm telling you. All the stuff on the windowsill is coming too. The only thing in the pic not going is the Marshall amp :D

And here are the shoes I'm taking with me. There's still room for one pair but I don't know which ones to take: heels or flats? Any suggestions? Biker boots are in the suitcase already.

So that's it for today. I really hope I'll make it before Tuesday morning.

P.S. Don't I have the coolest suitcase ever? ;)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Onks toi kuivashampoo minkä hintasta, ja mistä ostit? Oma Tigin kuivashampoo loppui just, enkä tiiä raaskinko ostaa uutta, kun on aika kallista :( Että jos olisi halvempikin vaihtoehto, Tigin Rockaholic kun maksaa 18 euroo?

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sara: Ostin Stockalta ja maksoi muistaakseni 5,20€. En oo testannu viel mut kuulemma toimii hyvin!

    VastaaPoista