lauantai 28. elokuuta 2010

The Comedown

Days to go: 2

Oh dear, only a couple of days left! As I mentioned yesterday, we had my going away party last night at my old roommate's house.

This is what I wore:

Blah, I bought the dress from H&M a few weeks ago because it cost only 5€ on sale. It's 2 sizes too big for me so it makes me look a bit fat :D I was thinking about modifying the dress a bit but we'll see!

I really liked the combination of the blue and pink. I first thought that I would accessorize the dress with black details but I thought it was too boring so I went for the pink. How do you like it?

And here's the quite interesting array of bracelets that I wore. The Eiffel Tower bracelet is made by me from a pair of earrings and an old souvenir bracelet.

My friend had baked some awesome French themed stuff for the party. Notice the candy crush on top? ;)

And a white and blue blueberry cake, that was so yummy!

This is what I got from my friends as a going away present. French Vogue, horse tattoos (inside joke), Muumi tin box, some cards and a notebook where all my friends at the party wrote some random stuff :D

And finally, something I will miss very much while I'm away. He was laying on top of me and purring when I tried to sleep :)

P.S. How do you like these bigger pics?

2 kommenttia:

  1. Tää on oikein hyvä kuvien koko!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sari: Tänks, kyllä tästä näkee paremmin ku niistä pienistä :)

    VastaaPoista