perjantai 27. elokuuta 2010

Inspired by... Lyon

Days to go: 3

There aren't many days left for my departure and I'm nowhere near prepared! I haven't even started all the packing yet and my apartment here in Finland is such a big mess.

Anyway, I browsed through some pictures of Lyon on DeviantArt and this is what I got very much inspired by...











I already love all the bridges and narrow alleys. And my love for cities at night time goes without saying :)

Now I should get ready for my going away party. I bet it's going to be hard to say goodbye to all my awesome friends and beloved family.

P.S. Welcome all the new readers!

If you have any suggestions on what I could post about, please don't hesitate to tell me :)

2 kommenttia:

  1. apua oon hieman kade! :--) ja lyon vaikuttaa kuvien perusteella ihanalta

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sara: Jep! En malta odottaa et pääsen tutkiin kaupunkia lähemmin :) Toivottavasti säkin pääset joskus tuolla käymään :)

    VastaaPoista