sunnuntai 19. syyskuuta 2010

Collage d'inspiration d'automne

I would have so many pictures to post from the past couple of days but I feel really tired at the moment so that will be put off for some time now. Anyways, today out of boredom I was browsing the new autumn clothes on H&M's website and found some things I'd like to find for my closet this fall. So here we go!

Accessories:

The perfect hat for this season I've been looking for ages and I maybe found a potential one in one store here in Lyon.

I already bought a small brown bag but for some reason I'm so into brown leather now that I'd like to match it with a bigger one in lighter shade of brown. The lighter one in the collage is from Friis&Company and the other one is real leather and from H&M.

I also want black (faux) leather gloves for winter.

Shoes:

I really need some shoes like Vans or Converse because I managed to leave all of mine in Finland. I just don't know which ones to get. Any ideas? I've seen a Vans store here and I really want to go there asap.

New fake ugg boots are a must for winter. I'm thinking about getting the purple ones but I'm not sure yet.

And because of my obsession on brown, I'd like to have some new nice pair of autumn shoes with a heel. I hope I'll find them.

Tops:

I'd love to have a black & white checkered shirt because it's easy to match with my casual outfits. I'd also like to have the same kind of denim shirt.

I've been dreaming of a black cropped blazer for quite a while now because it would be easy to wear in both casual and formal outfits.

I also need some knitted pullovers to keep me warm during winter (our apartment gets super cold at night!) and my fascination for stripes is no surprise for anyone.

The leopard-pattern shirt would be nice to wear with a black skirt and I need more that kind of shirts anyway.

I fell in love with the pink dress because of its material. It would be perfect for more formal events as well.

So that's some of it. What do you think? Any same cravings there? :)

P.S. My english is so bad today. I've been speaking way too many languages lately to make any of those actually sound decent. Blah.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti