torstai 23. syyskuuta 2010

Time is essence

Hello again. The internet totally broke down two days ago so I haven't been able to post anything once again. But today we have connection which is great.

Last Wednesday it was the independence day of Mexico so the Mexican people arranged a Mexican party at a Mexican bar (wow, so many same words). We had a blast! Here are some pics from that night.

Tequila sunrise was so good :) What a sucky blurry picture though :D

Roomies!

It was raining so I tried to cover my head to avoid curly hair.


Because the bar was totally packed, we decided to go to the American students' place. Going there is always pretty interesting :D But we had a good time. And they had those red plastic cups haha.

I don't know where this is from but it's from my roommate's cam from the very same night and it looked pretty so here we go :D

I haven't really written much here because I'm always so tired when I finally get myself around to blogging in the evenings. But also because I don't really know what to tell you guys, because I don't wanna write about too personal stuff here to avoid conflicts and all that shit that I've had to deal with because of blogging.

Anyway, Lyon is a really beautiful city and there's lots of things to do here. I haven't really felt anything since I came here almost a month ago, sometimes happy and sometimes a bit out of place but that's it. I don't really miss anything about or in Finland, which is weird, and I'm afraid that when it happens it's gonna hit me hard. But so far so good, things are mellow and that's good :) Now I'm off to bed.

Bonne nuit à tous. Toujours essayez profiter de tout sans rien en regretter :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti