perjantai 24. syyskuuta 2010

Don't fix it if it hasn't broken yet

The internet works for now, woohoo! I just came from school (French) and I have to back soon (Globalization) but I thought I'd come here to update a bit first.

Our French friend Benji was here last weekend and because he had never been in Lyon before we thought we'd show him our favourite spots in Lyon.

Of course we had to take him to Parc de la Tête D'Or because it's such a beautiful place. The animals were on a weird mood though...

The pelican was sleeping like that :D I couldn't stop laughing at it.

The other one of the two crocodiles was sleeping with its mouth open.. don't know what was up with that either :D Comfortable?

To quote my dear friend's excitement about going to the park, I have to put this here: "I will be so disappointed if I won't see that fucking lion!" :D The first time we visited the zoo the lion was nowhere to be seen but now we spotted it sleeping in a very... interesting position. He only moved his paw once or twice and that's it.

And what the heck was the elephant up to? The pigeon approves :D

Found some grass! Om nom nom!

A fun visit, I'd say. But going to a zoo can never be too boring anyway.

Guess it was a weird day for the zoo visitors as well :D

Us! Sorry for looking so awful. I felt a bit sick and lazy in the morning so my hair is totally horrible. Oh and what's up with the stripes? :D

Anyways, I'm gonna go prepare myself a nice meal with ratatouille before going back to school. After that I have to clean up this sh*thole and get ready for another huge party at our place! I'm so excited, at the moment there are at least 35 people coming :)

Bon week-end à tous :)

P.S. I've noticed that not many comments have been made on these posts lately and I'm also in a lack of new ideas to blog about so is there something you would like to see in my blog? About my life here, Lyon in general or something? You can suggest almost anything and please do :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti