maanantai 27. syyskuuta 2010

So we can carry on

Greetings from cold and rainy Lyon. Our French teacher told us that it's exceptionally cold now and that it'll keep on going like this :( Nooo! I hope it'll get better soon though.

I've tried to avoid shopping but there was one thing that I really needed.

A perfect hat for autumn that I found from Claire's Accessories. Perfection! The one I ordered from H&M couple of months ago was so horrible compared to this, I'm glad I decided to return it.

I tried to take a picture of me wearing it but didn't succeed too well. Blah. But I love my new hat, guess that was the point in this entry :D


I also needed some long-sleeved tops because somehow I managed to leave all mine in Finland (along with all the autumn footwear and all that blah).

I found this perfect top from H&M and I could honestly wear it everyday. And you can wear it both at school and in parties if you accessorize it accordingly :)

Feels like Sunday.. I didn't have school today but luckily we finally managed to fill our CAF applications and send them (CAF here is like Kela in Finland, we're supposed to get student's financial aid from there). We also started new healthy life with my colocataires, let's see how long we can resist all the delicious croissants and macarons. My bet is that not for too long :D

2 kommenttia:

  1. Eilettäi ku polin kouluu oli +2 ja nyt on ilmeisesti pakkasta.. Että mites sen kylmyyden kanssa häh?! :D Tässä odotellaan lumisadetta hetkenä minä hyvänsä

    - Hanna

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hanna: Joo kuulin että siellä on aika hyytävää :D Täällä on +11 mut tuntuu tosi kylmältä ku tuulee ja sataa ja ekat kolme viikkoo oli +25 tai enemmän :D Hyi lunta x(

    VastaaPoista