sunnuntai 31. lokakuuta 2010

An ocean of lights

Hello peeps, long time no see! I've been really lazy with blogging lately so I thought that next week I'm going to post at least 5 times, no excuses! Let's see how that goes. At least I have some stuff to post about.

So the fall break will be over tomorrow and we have to go back to school. It's also weird that it's going to be November tomorrow! It sure doesn't feel like it.

This year I didn't really do anything for Halloween because I kinda felt like doing nothing, dunno why. Anyway, yesterday I went to a Devil Sold His Soul concert. I took some pretty impressive photos, I was at the front row so I was able to take decent photos and also the band had some pretty nice illumination systems going on so I didn't have to use flash (which I hate as some of you may know).

This is my absolute favourite shot, I really love the way the photo is blurred.












Looks like I went to some pretty intense metal show last night haha, which wasn't the case at all. Just some intense rocking going on.

Oh and the band is British, I really liked their show. Next week I'm going to go see some French bands for a change (this time they don't all go under the same name tho: nul). Should be fun!

AND I bought my interrail pass for the week after next week so Italy and Germany, here I come! Got some Finnish company for the trip in Italy as well, I'm sooooo excited about this all. If SNCF is going to have another strike during my trip I'm seriously going to have someone killed haha.

Happy halloween people! Hope yours was better than mine.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti