maanantai 1. marraskuuta 2010

Tonight we feel alive!

I'm here listening to Wagner and Mozart and because that makes me so creative (lol) I decided to make you an entry about my room here in Lyon. So here we go.

My desk and all the most precious stuff (yes, you may laugh now).

The table lamp is very handy when it comes to holding jewellery. What I miss most about my apartment in Finland is the necklace-hanger thingies (aka nails on the wall) that keep all my necklaces in order. The black box is for make up, located very conveniently under the mirror where I do my make up every morning.

This is my wardrobe covered with a curtain that is too long and comes in my all-time favourite color, orange (nooooot). I got these neat posters in the newest special edition of a French rock magazine, Rock One. The whole magazine was about Bring Me The Horizon, was I or was I not on cloud nine when I got my hands on it?

The questionable pile of stuff on top of my wardrobe is an interesting array of papers and all that very useful stuff that I never even look at. So ignore that. My black heart-shaped bag (aka My Fucking Black Heart, greetings for Alvaro!) has found its place on the doorknob.

The mirror looks pretty stupid there on the wall but it was needed so it had to stay there.

Have I already mentioned how much I love my ceiling window? It's the most genius thing ever, especially during summertime when it illuminates the whole room really nicely. Oh and I love the Oli Sykes poster but that goes without saying I guess.


My bag collection (plus the heart-shaped one). The brown one from Etam (Lyon), black messenger bag from Nelly.com, the big black misshaped one (in the photo) from Friis&Company and the skull suitcase from my dearest aunt. The picture also includes my current reading: the already mentioned Rock One, Finnish magazine Olivia that I've been reading every once in a while and a novel in French that I should finish before 2nd of December (not gonna happen, the most nul book ever). Oh, and my dear MP3 player of course.


And here's my bed that I really like as well. The red sheets are from Ikea and I'm so going to bring them back to Finland no matter what.

So tomorrow we're going back to normal school life once again and of course we have a presentation on the first day back, how convenient. And we must dress professionally haha, that should be interesting with the contents of my wardrobe.

We bought the flights back to Finland today and we're going via London so Primark here I come! I'm more than excited, I've been missing London lately.

Oh I was thinking about making a video in French, what do you think about that? It's not going to be anything spectacular but I really wanna make it just to improve my French and to know myself what I still need to work on in my speaking.

2 kommenttia: