lauantai 18. joulukuuta 2010

Le Marché de Noël

We went to the Christmas market (Le marché de noël) a couple of weeks ago and it looked really pretty outside.

First we stopped at Bellecour to look around. Fourvière and the fake Eiffel tower look really nice illuminated like that.

The ferris wheel for the light festival was already up and looked really pretty. I'm so sad I never made it to the big wheel :(



The market was at Perrache, not too far away from the city center.


Some of the decorations and the fake snow where really cheesy.


But the small stands selling christmas stuff were really pretty.





Haha ignore my face :D

Today I opened my suitcase and I have really mixed feelings about leaving. On the other hand it's pretty amazing and I'm a bit sick of this place but on the other hand there's snow and it's cold in Finland and I don't like that too much.

Yesterday was our last night out in Lyon and on Monday and Tuesday we have the last two exams and we have to deal with some administrative stuff. I'd also like to visit Part-Dieu and Bellecour one last time before leaving.

1 kommentti:

  1. Lyon <3 Ikävä! Asuin ennen Pariisissa. Ranska on kyylä upea kaupunki!!!

    searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    p.s mulla on MAC kosmetiikka arvonta blogissani :)

    xx H

    VastaaPoista