tiistai 14. joulukuuta 2010

There's a party over here!

We had last classes today woohoo! Now I only have 4 exams left and I have to pass them all which is a bit of a problem. Anyway, just because I'm on a festive mood, here are some pictures from recent parties.

One night at one Spanish girl's apartment.


And after that at KGB. Always so much fun (or not).

Some random night with random guys about a month ago.

Three weeks ago we had a huge and probably the last houseparty in our apartment and it was so much fun.

Running Man!

Finnish girls feat. a Spanish guy haha.

I'm trying to get the light festival (Fête des Lumières) pictures up here asap :) Now I'm going to start looking for some school handouts, should be interesting with the impressive A4 pile that I've collected during the past 3½ months.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti