perjantai 26. marraskuuta 2010

Like a broken record ♫

Ok so the one last post about my trip and this is going to be about the Never Say Die tour in Bologna, Italy :) Which was pretty amazing I might add! I got to see one of my all-time fav bands Parkway Drive plus two bands that I like very much: Comeback Kid and Your Demise. I also saw Bleeding Through, Emmure, War From a Harlots Mouth and We Came As Romans.

Last night I was bored so I made you a map about my trip and where I was located during those 5 days. Oh, and I'm well aware of the map's inaccuracy haha. When I realized it was missing some countries I was too lazy to start editing a new one.

I got the Bleeding Through guitarist's pick, cool! And the ticket for the concert cost 28€, really not too bad considering how many awesome bands I got to see.

We Came As Romans


Your Demise


War From A Harlots Mouth

Emmure


Bleeding Through


Sadly I didn't get any decent shots of Comeback Kid :( The crowd was way too rowdy at that point.

Parkway Drive

Now I'm getting some tea and then I'm off to bed, I feel really sick atm :(

4 kommenttia:

  1. i love this post 'cause i found some good bands!:--)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Anonyymi: Haha, glad to be of help :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Huh... pitää päästä keikoille... :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. Mirette: Haha joo keikkailu on kyl yks täällä olemisen parhaita puolia :)

    VastaaPoista