sunnuntai 28. marraskuuta 2010

Like there's no tomorrow

A sunny day in Bologna. Taken by my friend and his pretty impressive camera :)

♥ ♥ ♥

I saw a pretty nice dress the other day at H&M and I had to go and get it yesterday.

It cost only 15€ (I've seen these before for 25€ so it was definitely a bargain). We had a huge house party yesterday and I decided to wear the dress there.

This is how I accessorized it. I decided to go a little over the top with the jewellery and I was very satisfied with the outcome.

I decided to take a photo at H&M because I just received my beloved winter coat earlier this week and after wearing it for 3 winters, I still love it like I just bought it yesterday! I also love my black circle scarf, my purple beanie and the black wedges I'm wearing.

This is how the dress looked on me. Ignore the jeans haha.

Now I'm off to bed, I'm so tired and I've had a terrible headache which apparently has something to do with excessive coughing :(

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti