torstai 2. joulukuuta 2010

I wanna know which side you're on

Whoa, I'm so relieved, I finally got done my 3-page paper in French on a book (in French) that I managed to read halfway through haha. A 4-day weekend is here now and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest.

We also got snow here in Lyon a couple of days ago and the whole city was just a huge mess, the buses weren't running, schools were closed, people were stuck at the metro stations... N'importe quoi.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago when my friend from Finland was still here, we went to see one of my absolute favorite bands at the moment: Four Year Strong! They're basically all I've been listening to since the beginning of September.




I love their music, I really love how they have 3 singers and how they make it sound so impressive. I'm also a big fan of Dan O'Connor, the frontman of the band, because of his amazing style and beard. I find it funny for some reason that a dude like that is really playing in a band like this, I don't know why.






Yeah the gig was pretty amazing, I'm probably going to see Attack! Attack! on Saturday. Boo it's going to be one of the last shows I'll be going to here :(

I still have so many things to blog about, I wonder if I manage to find any time for those in near future. Wish me luck :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti