sunnuntai 5. joulukuuta 2010

Malchanceuse

Hello fellow readers :) I had amazing time last night with the Finnish girls and some friendly French boys. We were dancing like crazy on a boat called Le Sirius and they were playing this awesome 70's disco music. The night got a bit ruined afterwards tho, apparently someone stole my phone and I broke my camera. So all the more reason to get the new system camera I've been dreaming of for a good while now. I also went to see Attack! Attack! yesterday and it was pretty sweet even though one half of the band was sick and they only played an acoustic set.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago when my friend was still here we did some exploring around Lyon because he hadn't been here before.

We went to Fourvière and Roman Amphitheatre, which was pretty impressive and I hadn't seen it before.

The establishment is more than 2000 years old and they actually have big concerts there. A pretty impressive setting for a concert, don't you think?

The view from there is pretty nice as well.

Going there really made me realize how old this city really is and what amazing things one can see here everyday. Paula ♥ History.

After that we climbed up all the way to Fourvière, a place that I've blogged before about. But this was actually the first time that I visited the place in full daylight so I had to take some new photos of the amazing view. Btw the big tower in the picture is the tower of Part Dieu. The shopping mall we always go to is right there next to it. I heard it's the biggest mall in whole Europe, I don't know if it's true though because it's really not that big.

The cathedral of Fourvière, one of the most impressive establishments in Lyon.

Okay, I still have so many posts to catch up with and I'm trying to do that soon. Tomorrow our friend from Spain is coming here for a week and we're planning on going out tomorrow because of the independence day of Finland. At least I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go see Betraying the Martyrs tomorrow but we'll see what happens :)

2 kommenttia: