perjantai 19. marraskuuta 2010

On a Friday

Hello long time no see! I was travelling a bit around Europe for 5 days (Germany, Holland, Italy) and I didn't have internet or any interest in blogging. I'm going to post some photos here later about my trip. Now I'm hanging out here in Lyon with my friend who came to visit me all the way from Finland so I don't want to spend my time on blogging while he's here. Next week I'll be back in the picture for sure!

I edited the layout a bit and here's the new banner and the version 2.0 of Sweet Wonderland. I was so fed up with the old version so here's some very much needed change! What do you guys think? :)

P.S. If anyone knows how to center the banner, please do tell me! I'm running out of ideas and lack the motivation to make yet another new banner.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Joko tiiät millon tuut Suomeen? Sua ikävöidään jo kovasti <3 Täällon muuten kylymä, -10c oli aamulla ö_ö Not good.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tuija: Tuun 22.-23.12. välisenä yönä :) Mullakin on ikävä kaikkia <3 Joo oon katellu vähä sääkarttoja ja en voi tajuta miten kylmä siellä on, täällä on nyt jotain +5 ja tuntuu et jäätyy pystyyn!

    VastaaPoista