sunnuntai 7. marraskuuta 2010

Quand on arrive à comprendre

So we didn't make it to 5 posts this week but 4 is pretty well for me too. I've had an amazing weekend, on Friday we ended up going out and having a good time at a Russian bar and yesterday I went to the concert of Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, Can't Bear This Party and At Last You Can Fall. I have to say that this was the best concert I've gone so far here and maybe the best one I've ever been to, which is weird because all the bands I saw last night were French and not some very well known super groups.


The crowd was totally insane! One girl next to me fainted and another one apparently broke her nose, that was super scary.



At the end of their set people from the audience went to the stage and sang the rest of the last song with the band, that was so cool. And the crowdsurfing was totally out of hand haha.



Sorry for posting so many similar pictures of the bass player but he was sooooo hot! Why don't we have those in Finland? Or actually: why was I born in the wrong country?

This was cute as well.

At the moment Chunk is one of my favourite bands ever, they're basically all I've been listening to for the past month or so and I love their songs and their sound.

Haha I really was a tornado last night, I don't remember taking this picture but I guess the idea behind this was to take of picture of that No Guts No Glory sticker haha. I know one dude who plays in that band and they were supposed to play this summer in Finland too!

This last picture is once again from the Soon Night site. We went to Ayers Rock last Monday and got photographed once again haha. They had all cocktails for 4€ only, super cheap. And goood!

So that was a nice weekend all in all. Yesterday I realized once again how much I love it here. I don't get to experience the culture that I feel I belong to to this extent in Finland. I hardly ever get to see good bands or hang out with people who all share my taste in music or get to be paid for drinks the whole night haha. One word: AMAZING!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Koska tuut takasin suomeen ja mestaan mun kans! :-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Piu: Tuun 23.12.! Ootan jo innolla että päästään Mestaan juoruaan :)

    VastaaPoista