torstai 4. marraskuuta 2010

Semi Charmed Life

Many people here have said that we have the best parties. Here's a tribute to the most recent one that took place about 2 or 3 weeks ago (yea probably three I'm not really on the map here anymore but anyway).


Well.. there are just no words for this shot. How can someone look like that? Haha.



Dear roomies



Me and the Spanish girls.

Hehe this post was nothing special but I just thought I'd share some of my good moments here. It's kinda scary that we only have 48 days or something left of this trip and I don't really know how to orientate myself back to the Finnish life anymore because the time I've spent here has gone by so smoothly.

Tomorrow maybe some shopping, sangria and dancing on the boat :) Have a nice weekend everybody!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti