perjantai 10. joulukuuta 2010

You're sorry but you don't know what you're sorry about

I was hanging out with my pretty blondes today, it was so much fun. I've really missed sitting in coffee shops talking about nothing and everything. It's so weird how much attention we get from men when we walk around. I don't know how they find it so cool that we're blonde, seriously it's ridiculous and nothing that special. If I still had black hair no one would ever even look at me haha. Funny.


We went to Brioche Dorée and I ate a delicious cheese baguette nom nom.


And I might have tasted a little piece of the girls' chocolate cake thingy called moelleux. Lotta has promised to make me that ;) Too bad I wasn't clever enough to take pictures before we started to eat haha.

So this is your last chance: What do you want me to blog about? Is there anything you'd like to know about France, living abroad, being an exchange student or whatnot? Please let me know :)

There's a light festival going on in Lyon, it's called Fête des Lumières. I'm going to post about it later when it's over.

2 kommenttia:

  1. heeey tää postaus on mennyt multa ihan ohi! oon aika ruma mut mitäs väliä sillä ;) KOSKA MÖLJÖÄ?!? <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lotta: eipäs ku kaunis! <3 oisko huomen? ;)

    VastaaPoista